Terms and Conditions
TITAN HUNTING BLINDS, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These terms and conditions of sale shall control all sales, including all direct shipment sales arranged by or through Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC whether materials are delivered by or through Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC.
- On all orders placed for stock, out of stock and special-order materials, where the delivery date is delayed due to a manufacturer shipping, or any other error, purchaser agrees to hold Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC harmless for any delay and agrees to make payment in full for said goods.
- All goods delivered must be examined and inspected by the purchaser and/or their agent or representative upon receipt. For all materials examined and inspected upon receipt, any claim of shortage and/or damage must be made at time of delivery. When purchaser and/or his agent or representative cannot examine and inspect materials upon receipt, any and all claims must be made within three (3) working days. Any claims made after the prescribed time period shall not be honored.
- All returns are subject to Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC approval and must be marked with a Return Material Authorization Number provided by Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC customer service department. Any material returned to Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the shipper. Any additional freight charges incurred are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The purchaser acknowledges that all decisions as to the return of materials are made AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF TITAN HUNTING BLINDS, LLC. AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO A 15% HANDLING FEE OR REVOKED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC agrees only to replace or repair all materials shipped and/or received in a defective condition.
- The purchaser agrees that their SOLE REMEDY available for any default arising out of a sale and/or use of any and all materials purchased shall be the return of said materials purchased for a full or partial refund. The purchaser acknowledges that no suit will be brought against, or shall include Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC where either consequential or incidental damages are sought.
- Any claim or controversy shall be settled either by binding arbitration or by any court of competent jurisdiction in Somervell County, Texas. On all disputed matters, the purchaser agrees to pay Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC’s reasonable attorney fees, costs, and disbursements.
- Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC payment terms are due according to the term as stated on your invoice. Accounts with a past due balance will be placed on credit hold. On all matters referred by Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC to its attorney or collection, purchaser agrees to pay 30% of the total price or the actual amount billed, whichever is greater, for attorney fees, plus costs and disbursements.
- PURCHASER AGREES THAT TITAN HUNTING BLINDS, LLC SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MANUFACTURER OR SHIPPING DEFECT. Purchaser further agrees to hold Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC harmless for any manufacturer or shipping defect and for any injury to person or otherwise due to said defects.
- Merchandise supplied by Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC but not of their manufacture is warranted only to the extent of the guarantee given by the original manufacturer. Warranties set forth herein are in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The purchaser acknowledges that no other representations were made TO THEM or relied upon by them with respect to the quality and function of the goods herein sold. Any technical advice furnished by Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC or any representative of Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC concerning any use or application of any product sold by Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC is believed to be reliable but Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC makes no warranty expressed or implied, of results to be obtained., The purchaser assumes all responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the handling or use of any such product. NOTWITHSTANDING OF ANY TERMS WHICH MAY APPEAR ON PURCHASER’S PURCHASE ORDER, TITAN HUNTING BLINDS, LLC MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES ARE SOLD ONLY UPON THESE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN A WRITTEN PROVISION OF TITAN HUNTING BLINDS, LLC QUOTATION AND A PROVISION OF THESE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE QUOTATION SHALL APPLY.
- Purchaser agrees to save and hold harmless Titan Hunting Blinds, LLC for any delay in delivery of materials due to inclement weather, or for any other reason.
- Purchaser agrees that a Purchase Order is a legally binding contract. If a Purchase Order is canceled within 30 days of the ship date listed on such order the purchaser agrees to pay a 15% cancelation fee.
- Purchaser agrees that any account that is past due shall be charged at 3% compounded daily, with a minimum of $50 on the outstanding balance. An additional $2,500 Flat Rate Freight charge will be assessed for all past due invoices that received Free Freight. All accounts are provided with a 3-business day grace period before penalties are levied.
- PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE OR SHE HAS READ AND AGREES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND THAT WITH REGARD TO ANY DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THESE TERMS AND THE TERMS OF SALE FOUND ON ANY OTHER COMPANY DOCUMENTS, THESE TERMS SHALL CONTROL AND SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE AND BECOME PART OF ALL INVOICES ISSUED TO PURCHASER.